We are more than your typical real estate agent! Whether you are looking for a custom home or a start home we are here to lay out stepping stones for your path to homeownership. We at HOMELEADER are here to help you succeed and unlike most real estate professionals we guide you through each step of the home buying process.
Besides the knowledge and professionalism here are the reasons to choose us.
Why Choose Us?
- For you to have a successful house shopping experience a short consultation to help you distinguish your wants versus needs in your new home and neighborhood. This will put you ahead of the game when viewing properties and make it easier for us to find and submit offers efficiently and effectively.
Exclusive & Affordable Properties
- Our qualified buyers have priority to a list of homes not yet available to everyone in the market for a home. Most of these homes have gone through a complete renovation and are only available to first-time home buyers.
PATH (Providing Access to Homeownership)
- When your offer is accepted to purchase your dream home you will be given access to PATH. Through PATH you will be able to track every step of your purchase transaction from start to finish. You can upload/download documents pertaining to your purchase, ask and get questions answered by your agent and lender, access links to homebuyer education courses, and so much more. Every task associated with your files you’ll know about keeping you at ease during the transaction.
Credit Coaching (coming soon)
- You will get one on one coaching based on your situation on ways to boost your credit score.
- We work with a limited number of mortgage consultants, which were hand selected based on their knowledge of various homeownership programs and their ability to work with a wide range of incomes and credit scores. Homeownership is for is for everyone willing to put forth the effort. Down Payment and Veteran assistance is available to those who qualify.
Del Paso Heights Home Featured on Fox 40!
Gorgeous 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in quite neighborhood!
Completely renovated. Home
Features: Freshly Painted Interior and Exterior, Retextured Walls,
Front Facade Stucco, New Laminate Flooring Throughout, Updated
Electrical, Updated HVAC, Large Eat-in Kitchen, Appliances, Granite
Counter Tops, Tiled Shower and Bath Surrounds, Large Windows and
French Doors let in Plenty of Natural Light, Master Bedroom and
Kitchen provide Access to Large Rear Yard.
*****Get Qualified Today to Beat the Rush*****
Broker Info: BP Lending Inc | 1382 BLUE OAKS BLVD #100 | ROSEVILLE, CA 95747